SHC Spirit Family Guidelines
- SHC will promote each practitioner on a regular basis in relation to their modality, gifts etc.
- Practitioners must promote on their various media platforms for optimum traffic.
- Each practitioner must agree to film an introductory video in order to offer future clients insight and connection into the practitioners personality and energy.
- SHC will handle:
Back end development and logistics
Platform based scheduling
Remote video conferencing links
Intake forms/client information for the practitioners to allow for greater ease and comfort for both parties.
- Each practitioner must agree to a 4 month ( 1 season) commitment. This is to activate growth and consistency for both parties as well as provide professional and compassionate conclusions to work if the commitment no longer aligns with the practitioner or SHC in the future.
- Payments will be sent via Venmo ( for quick access to funds) on the 15th and 30th of each month. There will be a 70/30 split, with practitioners receiving 70% of all profits.
- Practitioners are required to have two afternoons a week open for booking.
- Practitioners must fill out a W9 when offering services under the SHC umbrella.
- Practitioners must give SHC explicit permission to use photos and videos taken by SHC of the practitioner.
- Practitioners are in no way bound to any type of work exclusivity. Do YOU!
Rules, Terms & Conditions *
- I understand that Spirit House is a private residence. I will be respectful of the inside, outside and grounds of the space as well as the neighborhood. I will not share the specific address of Spirit House or post photos of the outside of Spirit House on social media.
Release Of Liability *
I recognize that healing services are a complement to traditional medical/psychiatric treatments, and not a replacement. I understand that The Spirit Guide Coach sessions and/or Spirit House events may involve my emotions in a manner that might subject me to emotional distress. I agree to accept such risks and assume responsibility for emotional distress and/or other effects (physical, mental, spiritual, or others) that may arise from my own interpretation of the process. In attending The Spirit Guide Coach sessions and/or Spirit House events, I agree to assume total responsibility for my own safety and well-being, and for the protection of my personal property. I agree to assume total responsibility for any loss or property damage to the outside, inside or grounds of Spirit House that may be sustained by me. I release from all liability and hold harmless The Spirit Guide Coach and/or Spirit House Collective and its agents, including, but not limited to, founders, facilitators, staff, independent contractors, and volunteers, from any and all legal responsibility for any injury, illness, accident, loss, or other misfortune that may occur in connection with my participation in events or visits associated with The Spirit Guide Coach and/or Spirit House Collective and/or Spirit House.
Medical Emergency *
In the event of a medical emergency, I hereby authorize The Spirit Guide Coach and/or Spirit House Collective, its founders and operators to seek necessary medical treatment for myself. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare myself to be in good physical and mental health. I request that, if possible, my doctor/physician be called and that I be transported to the nearest hospital. Additionally, I hereby agree that all medical expenses which may be incurred by myself as a result of any injury sustained while participating in The Spirit Guide Coach sessions and/or Spirit House Collective events and/or visits to the outside, inside or grounds of Spirit House will be individually provided by me.
Signature Text *
I have read the RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, and MEDICAL EMERGENCY text and understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature. I intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.